Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 12,000-16,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from highly motivated Indian nationals for working in the ongoing research project under the Wellcome trust-Department of Biotechnology (DBT) India Alliance for the following position on contractual basis:
Name of the post : Project Fellow
- Name of the project : “Molecular mechanisms of nuclear structure-function relationships in cancer”
- Funding Wellcome : Trust – Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT) India Alliance
- Project Code : 30711044
- Minimum Qualifications : M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks/equivalent grade
- Preference : Preference will be given to candidates having prior laboratory work experience in Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry
- Job Description : Cloning, PCR, molecular biology techniques, mammalian cell culture, knockdown assays, basic bioinformatics
- Salary : Starting salary of Rs. 12,000/- or Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA per month based on academic record and work experience of the candidate and CSIR/UGC-NET or DBT qualification if any
- No. of posts : One
- Tenure : For One year only (December 1st 2014 – December 1st 2015)
- Age : 26 (must not exceed as on the closing date of advertisement)
- Last date : November 30th, 2014
How to apply:
Applications must be filled up in the Application_Form_CBLIISERPUNE.doc available on the
website under this advertisement and sent as PDF copy by email to [email protected] on or before the last date (November 30th, 2014), Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
The list of shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute’s website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by email only.
The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the post
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency and IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of these does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|