Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 12,000 – 16,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post Project Fellow
- Name of the project “Studying neoplastic transformation of mammosphere cultures in 3D using chemical carcinogens”
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Project Code 30812159
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. degree in Biology from recognized university with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade.
- Preference Preference will be given to the candidates having prior laboratory work experience in Molecular and Cell Biology, microscopy and mammalian cell culture
- Job Description Performing experiments in mammalian cell culture, microscopy, cloning, protein interaction studies.
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Starting from Rs 12,000/- to Rs. 16,000 p.m. + 20% HRA p.m.as per norms of the funding agency and based on the academic qualification and CSIR/UGC-NET/DBT qualified with valid score.
- No. of post One
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the study project.
- Age limit 30 years (must not exceed as on the closing date of advertisement)
- Last Date December 10, 2014
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send the application in the prescribed format available in the link of this advt. by email addressed to [http://goo.gl/PkF2WG] on or before the last date (December 10, 2014). Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The interviews will be held on December 18, 2014. The list of shortlisted candidates called for interviews with details of venue and time will be put up on the Institute’s website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by email only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|