Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M. Sc holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts :Project Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000- Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 1
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the post Project Fellow
- Name of the project The MOR cryptosystem and Chevalley groups and Galois action
- Funding Agency Science and Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Minimum Prescribed Educational Qualifications M. Sc. Or equivalent degree in Mathematics/ related subjects.
- Desirable Applicant should have good knowledge in algebra,especially finite group theory and Galois theory. Should be interested in the computational aspects of algebra. Should have worked with the computer algebra system GAP or similar systems.
- Fellowship Starting fellowship of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month + 20% HRA based on academic record, experience and CSIR/UGC NET or GATE / NBHM score cards.
- No of Post One
- Tenure of the post Initially for one year extendable for further period of two years subject to continuation of project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Last Date of Application October 22, 2014
General Information / details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (converted to PDF) available below this advertisement on or before October 22, 2014. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|