Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M. Sc holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Educationand Research (IISER Pune)
Posts :Project Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000- Rs.18,000/-pm
No of Post : 2
Last date to apply : 23.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post Project Fellow
- Title of the Project “Modulation of the innate immune response by SUMOylation”.
- Funding Agency Wellcome – Dept. of Biotechnology India Alliance Wellcome – Dept. of Biotechnology India Alliance.
- Project Code 30710029
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/ experience M. Sc. (Life or allied Sciences) or equivalent degree with minimum 70% marks/equivalent grade. Additional percentage cut-off will be applied during the screening process. Preference Preference will be given to candidates having 1) Publications 2) Two years Academic laboratory work experience 3) Qualified in CSIR-NET or equivalent examinations.
- Job requirement 1) Maintaining Drosophila cultures, making fly media. Setting up Drosophila crosses and analyzing results of a planned reverse genetics screen. 2) Experiments with insect and mammalian cells in culture.
- Tenure of the project Maximum tenure of appointment shall be up to May 2015 subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Starting fellowship of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month + 20% HRA based on academic record, experience and CSIR/ UGC NET or GATE score cards.
- No. of positions to be filled up Two
- Last date of application October 23, 2014
- Date of Interviews October 29, 2014
General Information / details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send the application by email on or before October 23, 2014 addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc(converted to PDF) available below this advertisement. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by October 24, 2014 below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail. Interviews will be held on October 29, 2014.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|