Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 06.11.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
Name of the post : Project Fellow
- Name of the project : “Engineering novel supramolecular nanoplatform for paclitaxel delivery in cancer”.
- Funding Agency : Department of Science and Technology : SERB Science & Engineering Research Board
- Project code : 30113126
- Minimum qualifications : M.Sc. in Biotechnology or equivalent degree with minimum 70% marks or Equivalent grade.
- Preference : Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE score card with 1 year research experience in cell/tissue culture, nano particle synthesis in vitro/in vivo biological assay.
- Fellowship : Starting Fellowship Rs. 12,000/- per month
- No. of post : One
- Tenure : Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Age : Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Last date : 06 November, 2014
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] on or before 06 November, 2014. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Page 2 of 2
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the post
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|