Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Technical Assistant with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Project Fellow/ Technical Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 12,000-16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
Institute invites applications from highly motivated, bright applicants for working in the ongoing research projects in Chemistry. Incumbent will be working on “General Chemistry” or “Physical Chemistry or Functional Nanomaterials or Electrochemistry”.
Project Fellow/ Technical Assistant:
- Name of the post Project Fellow / Technical Assistant
- Minimum qualifications M.Sc. in General Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or Physical Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Preference Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with 1 year research experience.
- Fellowship Starting Rs. 12,000 or Rs. 16,000/- per month + 20%HRA based on academic qualification and CSIR –JRF/ NET or GATE Examination.
- No. of posts Two
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year subject to satisfactory performance and need for services
- Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
- Last date 07 November, 2014
General Information / details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send the application by email addressed to email@example.com on or before 07 November, 2014. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|