Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with Ph.D holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Educationand Research (IISER Pune)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D.
Salary : Rs. 22,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
Research Associate :
- Name of the post Research Associate(RA)
- Name of the project “Evolution of evolvability in laboratory populations of E.coli”
- Funding Agency DBT, Govt. of India
- Project code 30814157
- Minimum qualifications Ph.D in any branch of life-sciences.
- Preference This position requires ability to handle both E. coli and Drosophila. The candidate needs to be well-versed with various statistical analyses like ANOVA and non-linear regression.
- Fellowship Rs. 22,000/- + 20% HRA
- No. of post One
- Tenure Initially for a period of one year, extension subject to continuation of the study project and on satisfactory performance.
- Age 35 years as on the closing date
- Last date 15 December, 2014
How to apply:
Applicants should send the application by email addressed [email protected] on or before the last date (December 15, 2014), please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line. Short-listed candidates will be intimated by December 20, 2014. The interview will be held on (Monday) January 05, 2015 in IISER-PUNE, Main Building.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017