Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Scientific Programmer with B.E. / B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Posts :Scientific Programmer
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech
Salary : NA
No of Post : 1
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis:
- Name of the post Scientific Programmer
- No. of positions One 2
- Project Code 30713100
- Title of the Project “Structural descriptors of protein-protein and protein-ligand binding sites and knowledge-based design of new interfaces and ligands”
- Funding Agency Wellcometrust – DBT India Alliance.
- Title of the specific Project for this position “Characterizing protein-protein interfaces and using knowledge based and physical potentials to predict and design interactions”
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science with First class.
- Preference may be given to candidates having 1) At least 2 years experience in implementing analysis algorithms of high performance parallel distributed memory systems. 2) Extensive experience in the area of High performance computational Biology with experience in developing scientific portals 3) Proven expertise in scientific computations / simulations. 4) In-depth Knowledge of mpi and openmp. 5) Knowledge of C and C++ programming languages. 6) Experience with Linux clusters. 7] Experience with accelerators desirable.
- Job requirement Developing algorithms (serial and parallel), computer programs and web servers in the general area of computational structural biology. A small potion of time would also be devoted to HPC systems administration.
- Tenure of the project Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and continuation of the study project.
- Salary Salary would be based on qualification, experience and comparable with industry.
- Age Not more than 30 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Last date of application October 15, 2014
- Date of Interview October 30, 2014
General Information / details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the application by email addressed to email@example.com attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (converted to PDF) available below this advertisement on or before last date. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website by October 20th 2014 below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISER Pune||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|