Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Thiruvananthapuram) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders on 18 NOV 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Thiruvananthapuram)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs. 12,000 – Rs.14,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Walk in Date : 18/11/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Walk in interview from Indian nationals for the position of JRFin a DBT-sponsored project entitled Interplay between patterning regulators and polar auxin transport to control lateral organ polarity in Arabidopsis
- No. of positions: 1
- Qualifications: Masters degree in any area of Biological Sciences with minimum of 60% marks, qualified CSIRUGC NET-JRFLS, or GATE (with a valid score) will be
- Experience: Applicants should have at least one years experience after obtaining Masters degree in molecular biology techniques including gene cloning, RNA isolation and cDNA synthesis; cell biology techniques including plant biology in a reputed research Institute or University. Prior experience of working in research projects involving genetic model organisms is desirable.
- Age limit: 30 yrs or below. A relaxation of -5 yrs will be applicable to candidates belonging to SCSTOBC, Persons with Disability and women category.
- Fellowship: UGC-NET JRFLSGATE: monthly 12000- HRA. And 14000- HRA in second year
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year, extendable up to 2 yrs based on performance.
Walk in interview on 18th November 2014 (11.30 am to 1.30 pm) : The application should follow the format provided in the IISERTVM web site (http/iisertvm.ac.in/content/uploads/2012/06/mdstaf docx). Candidates should bring originals of the certificate for the qualifying degrees, age and National Examinations as well as the category certificate, if applicable, during the interview. In complete applications and those failing to meet minimum criteria will not be considered. If required you will be asked to submit a letter of referencecertificate from the previous employers as a proof of research experience. No TADA will be paid for appearing for the interview. Dr. Kalika Prasad School of Biology IISER Thiruvananthapuram CET campus, Engineering College PO. Thiruvananthapuram – 695016, Kerala
Note: Mere fulfillment of qualifications experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates for not being called for interview, Conduct and results of the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :18.11.2014
\Venue : Dr. Kalika Prasad School of Biology IISER Thiruvananthapuram CET campus, Engineering College PO. Thiruvananthapuram – 695016, Kerala
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISERTVM|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017