Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15,600 -39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 12
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Asia’s first Space University was established under the Department of Space in September 2007. IIST is presently offering 4-year B.Tech programmes in “Aerospace Engineering”, “Avionics” and “Physical Sciences”. M Tech, PhD and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) programme have already commenced in specific areas of Space Science and Technology. IIST provides a vibrant and stimulating environment for research in almost all areas of Aerospace, Avionics, Physical Sciences and Basic Sciences. The Institute is setting up state-of-the-art facilities including high performance computing facilities to create the right research ambience. IIST will also have research collaborations and scientific exchanges with reputed national and international academic research organizations. The Institute invites application for the post of Assistant Professor in following area of specialisation:
|Post No||Area of Specialization||Educational Qualification|
|Department of Aerospace Engineering|
|Atmospheric Flight Mechanics/ Flight Dynamics and Control/Spaceflight Mechanics/Aerospace Vehicle Design/Aerodynamics||First class B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant area with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.|
|Manufacturing Processes/ Manufacturing Process Modeling/ Precision Engineering|
|Department of Avionics|
|Instrumentation||First class B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant area with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.|
|Digital Signal Processing|
|Digital Communication Systems|
|Computer Engineering/Information Technology|
|VLSI Design/ Microelectronics/MEMS|
|Semi Conductor Device||First class B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant area with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.
First class MSc (Physics) and M.Tech in relevant area with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.
|Department of Chemistry|
|Supramolecular Chemistry||First class MSc (Chemistry) with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.|
|Department of Mathematics|
|Mathematical Theory of Control/Differential Equations with Applications to Control Theory/Simulation and Modelling||First class M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.|
|Machine Learning/ Computer Vision/Image and Video Processing/Computing/Cryptography||First class B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA/ M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics with PhD in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output.|
How to apply :
- Candidates should possess the required qualification as on the last date for receipt of application. Only Indian Citizens (including those staying abroad) are eligible to apply.
- Emoluments as on date: Assistant Professor – Rs.15,600 -39,100/- (PB 3) with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-+ HRA & DA at applicable rates. Total Emoluments- Rs.64,000/- (Approximately).
- Age Limit as on 17.10.2014: 40 years (Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India orders)
- Career Growth: Merit Promotion Scheme after pre-defined residency period by virtue of individual excellence, without any reference to vacancies.
- Other facilities: Comprehensive medical coverage, canteen facility, support for research etc.
- The application can be submitted electronically to [email protected] or by post to: Sr. Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547, Kerala. Applications sent by post should be superscribed as “Application for the post of __________, Post No.___________.
- Last date for receipt of application: 17.10.2014
- The qualification and experience prescribed are minimum requirements and do not automatically make candidates eligible to be called for seminar/interview. •Institute reserves the right not to fill-up all or any of the posts.
- Age relaxation up to maximum of five years will be awarded for serving academicians in Government Institutions.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments and Public sector undertakings should be forwarded through proper channel. However an advance copy may be submitted.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016