Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/03/2015. at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||05/03/2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||IISR Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala|
Detail of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Field Assistant Recruitment:
Walk –in-test followed by interview (based on test) for the selection of a Field Assistant in a time bound scheme “Network on Organic Farming in Horticultural Crops” will be held on 05.03.2015 at 10:00 AM at this Regional Station as per details below:
- Name of the post : Field Assistant
- No. of posts : One
- Location : To be posted at ICAR-IISR Regional Station Appangala, Madikeri, Kodagu – 571 201, Karnataka
- Essential: VHSC (Agriculture) or Diploma (Agriculture)
- Desirable : Experience in working knowledge on agriculture crops mainly in spices.
- Nature of Job : Maintenance of field plots, collection & processing of Samples, collecting data, computer feeding of data, helping in lab analysis and office assistance.
- Emoluments : 8000/- (Consolidated)
- Upper Age limit : 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women as on date of interview [(upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)]
- Duration of the project : Up to 31st March 2017 or till the expiry of the Scheme whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 05/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any . There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute. Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/ Interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 05/03/2015.
Venue : IISR Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|