Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 26-02-2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||26-02-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala|
Detail of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Lab Assistant under the scheme “Enhancing the Economic Viability of Coconut based land use system for Land Use planning in Kerala State” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below.
- Name of the post : Lab Assistant (Chemistry)
- Number of posts : One
- Location : To be posted at ICAR-IISR, Chelavoor
- Date of Interview : 26-02-2015 at 10.00 AM.
- Qualifications : a)Essential: B.Sc(Ag.)/B.Sc.(Horticulture)/B.Sc.(Chemistry) b) Desirable : Experience in analyses of soil and plant samples for physico-chemical analysis Nature of Job : Analyses of plant and soil samples for physico- chemical analysis (major, secondary and micro nutrients), soil enzyme analysis, imposing treatments, maintenance of field, data collection etc.
- Emoluments : Rs. 12,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Upper age limit : 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women as on date of Interview (Upper Age limits are relaxable for SC,ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC) Duration of Project : 31-03-2017 or till the date of closure of the project whichever is earlier
General Terms and conditions
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any . There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M.
- Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Lab Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 26-02-2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lab Assistant vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26-02-2015
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016