Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IITD/IRD/RP02875/20. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/01/2015 10.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala|
Detail of Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk- in- Test cum Interview for the selection of Junior Research Fellow under the schemes “Phytophthora, Fusarium and Ralstonia Diseases of Horticultural and Field Crops and Distributed Information Sub Centre – DISC” will be held at this Institute as per details indicated below. WALK -IN- TEST CUM INTERVIEW
- Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow (Computer Science)
- Name of the Scheme : Distributed Information Sub Centre – DISC
- Number of posts : One
- Date of Interview : 16-01-2015 at 10.00 AM.
- Essential: Post graduate degree in Computer Science with NET Qualification or B.Tech. in Computer Science with NET qualification or M.Tech. in Computer Science.
- Desirable: Expertise in MySQL/PHP/Java/Perl/Python
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- (Fixed) per month + 20% HRA
- Upper age limit : 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women as on date of Interview (Upper Age limits are relaxable for SC,ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Duration of Project : 31-03-2017 or till the date of closure of the project whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR):
The above positions are purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the closure of the project selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any . There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. The decision of Director, ICAR- IISR would be final and binding in all aspects. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall after 10.00 A.M. Candidates who secure the minimum marks prescribed by the Institute in written test only will be eligible for attending the interview. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the Director of the Institute. Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 16/01/2015
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Marikunnu P.O., Kozhikode – 673 012, Kerala
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016