Indian Institute of Spices Research invites application for the recruitment of Assistant in Research with 12th Class pass educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Spices Research
Posts : Assistant in Research
Qualification : 12th Class pass
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Kozhikode
Last Date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
The Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Kozhikode invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following post.
- No of post : 02
- Educational 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Professional efficiency : The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter 65 minutes on computer.
- Age : 18-27 [The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative (Ministerial) Category].
- Salary : PB – 1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
How to apply:
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications. The last date for receipt of the application is 15-12-2014.
- Age relation: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates. (The maximum age limit for ICAR employees will be relaxable up to 45 years for the post of Stenographer Grade III.)
- If the number of applications received in response to advertisement in large, the Director, ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for test/interview on the basis of qualification, experience etc.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview. The Institute has the right to fix criteria for screening the application.
- The post is non-government under I.C.A.R, which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 mutatis mutandis and as amended, clarified or modified from time to time.
- Candidates already in Govt. service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their application through proper channel.
- Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit-IISR, Kozhikode” payable at Calicut should be enclosed alongwith the application. The application fee paid by way of Indian Postal Orders/Money Orders etc. will not be accepted. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee. Persons with disabilities are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate.
- The filled application form duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications, and certificate in proof of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen etc.should be sent to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research,Marikunnu P.O, Kozhikode 673 012, Kerala before 15-12-2014. The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III” at the top of envelope. The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of applications due to postal delay/other reasons.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IISR|