Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2014 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 139/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant on or before 31.12.2014. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13DIT001 : “Nano Fabrication Prototyping facility for SMEs and Start-ups in the area of MEMS & NEMS” (Department of Information Technology)
- Position & Salary Project Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification A first class in B.Com (Accounting & Finance) with at least 1 year experience in handling office administration work such as making purchase orders,bills processing,documentation,drafting letters,maintaining accounts etc.Knowledge of MS-Office is essential.Preferencewould be given to candidates with good oral and written skills.
- Job Profile Preparation of bills, Purchase orders and other documents related to both local and import purchases, Drafting letters, Arranging logistics for meetings, Maintaining project accounts and taking care of staff recruitment.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 31st December, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2014 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 139/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016