Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies with B.Tech./ B.E/ M.Sc./ MCA/ MBA/ M.Tech./ M.E/ M.S/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Posts : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Tech./ B.E/ M.Sc./ MCA/ MBA/ M.Tech./ M.E/ M.S/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.21000 – 60000/- p.m.
No of Post : 07
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 29.12.2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate & More Vacancies
Positions of Project Research Assistant (PRA), Project Research Associate (PRA1), Project Research Scientist (PRS), Research Associate (RA) are available in the following projects
Maintenance and Support of Exploration Centre
PRA1: (2 Post)
- Eligibility : M.Tech./M.E
- B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./MCA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience.
- Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Job Profile : Support senior researchers in carrying out chemical synthesis and characterization. Familiarity with modern analytical techniques essential.
PRS: (1 Post)
- Eligibility : Ph.D
- M.Tech./M.E/M.S with 4 Years Experience
- B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./MCA/MBA or equivalent with 6 Years Experience.
- Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.42000 – 60000/- p.m.
- Job Profile : Undertake targeted research problems jointly with senior scientists. Experience in use of advanced instrumental surface analytical techniques and interpretation of data.
PRA: (3 Post)
- Eligibility : Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering disciplines
- MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent
- B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years Experience.
- Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Job Profile : Assist research scientists in chemical synthesis and other laboratory operations. Familiarity with modern laboratory equipment is essential
Development of Chiral pi-Allylpalladium Catalysis
RA: (1 Post)
- Eligibility : Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry. Experience in Organic Synthesis and Methodology development would be an advantage.
- Salary : Consolidated salary Rs.22000/- p.m.
- Job Profile : Will be engaged in organic synthesis and methodology development including chiral catalysis. Should be well versed in literature search and report writing.
How to apply :
The positions are temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Our Website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/JobOpportunities.jsp Last Date of the receipt of the application is 29th December, 2014.
Candidate should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, send in the prescribed Application Form available at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/PDF/Application_online.pdf Candidates can apply for multiple positions with separate Application Form for each position. The postal address to send the application is as given below.
Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076, Phone: 022-2576 4078
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017