Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Project Technical Assistant with M.C.A./ BCA/ BCS educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
Posts : Senior Project Technical Assistant
Qualification : M.C.A./ BCA/ BCS
Salary : Rs. 21,000-31,000/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Project Technical Assistant:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Office of the Dean R&D of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 77IR001 : “Dean R&D Office”
- Position & Salary : Sr. Project Technical Assistant – (System Administrator) (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary : Rs.21000-31000/- p.m.
- Qualification : M.C.A. with 1+ year OR BCA/BCS with 3+ years of work experience in maintaining a network and software architecture of a reputed academic/ R&D organization. Desirable:- Familiarity with system administration, Hardware & Software Installations & Inventory Maintenance. Proficient in Linux administration/ Operating system,MySQL,Java Script,HTML,Web Technologies and internet security,etc. Must have working experience of minimum 3 years in server maintenance including back-up, maintenance of network, website, anti-virus server, hardware, desktop, printer, software updation and related activities. Experience in procurement of computer spares and accessories and its maintenance. Interest in learning and applying emerging standards, technology & media. Proficiency in common application software such as MS Office, written and oral communication skills.
- Job Profile To work with a team on indigenously developed system and web applications infrastructure for the center. The candidate is expected to have knowledge and experience of programming and familiarity with network and system installation, administration and troubleshooting of variety of systems.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. & POST: to the Assistant Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 27th October, 2014 Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016