Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) invites application for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant with MSc/MCA/MBA/ B.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Posts : Project Research Assistant
Qualification : MSc/MCA/MBA/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Assistant:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 12DST085 : “Development and Demonstration of Mobile based ICT Advisory to Farmers” (Department of Science & Technology)
- Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering disciplines MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years Experience
- Job Profile Applicants are expected to be proficient in JAVA (and JSP/servlets) related technologies and have some experience in development of Android Applications. Development and Maintenance Experience in live projects is a must. Research Aptitude is preferable.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 31st December, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017