Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) invites application for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant with Master Degree holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Posts : Project Research Assistant
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply :081.12.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Assistant:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DONIR012 : “Recruitment of Project Staff at Tata Centre” (DONATION A/C FUNDS TRANSFER TO IRCC)
- Position & Salary Project Research Associate (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification Master degree from a good university with 3 years experience. Excellent Communication skill. Ability to read, synthesise and summarise considerable literature.
- Job Profile Research Associate (RA) at Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management for conducting in-depth literature review and case building on Examination of new business models in the publishing industry. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to engage in intensive research. The RA will have opportunity to engage with Fellows and Post Doctoral candidates in the Tata Centre for Technology and Design [tatacentre.iitb.ac.in]. Some travel maybe required. Commitment of 6-8 months is required.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 8th December, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 08.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016