Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/021/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist Job on or before 17/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-51,200/- p.m.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply for this job||17/02/2015|
|ddress for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI, Industrial Research & Development Unit Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Novel Bio-harvesting for Coupliing Algal Wastewater Treatment and Biofuel Production (RP02980)
- Funding Agency Science and Engineering Research Board
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Anushree Malik Deptt./Centre Centre for Rural Development & Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the project Upto: 12/11/2017
- Post (s) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist
- Consolidated Pay JRF : Rs.25,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30% Or Rs.12,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30% (without NET/GATE qualification). Project Scientist : Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600- 44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications JRF : 1st class M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences or equivalent with NET qualification. Project Scientist : 1st class M. Tech. in Biochemical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Environment Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in Microbiological work. Or 1st class M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology or equivalent with minimum 3 years experience in microbiological work
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi):
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Prof. (Ms.) Anushree Malik, Centre for Rural Development Technoolgy, Room No. 271, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. (Ms.) Anushree Malik at her e-mail id: [email protected] 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 17/02/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/021/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017