Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Departmental Technical Assistant with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Departmental Technical Assistant
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Departmental Technical Assistant:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or maximum upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project MI for the Operation of OYFF for Department of Management Studues (MI00644)
- Funding Agency IRD Unit, IIT Delhi
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. (Ms.) Kanika T Bhal
- Deptt./Centre Department of Mangement Studies
- Duration of the project Upto: 14.06.2017
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.25,000/- per month (inclusive of HRA)
- Qualifications : 1st class in B.E. / B. Tech. Minimum one year relevant experience in relevant field.
How to apply:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to [email protected] last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 15/12/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016