Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate with BA/ LLM/ MA/ LLB holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : BA/ LLM/ MA/ LLB
Salary : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project DST Centre for Policy Research (RP02895)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Ambuj D. Sagar
- Deptt./Centre Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Duration of the project Upto: 14/05/2015 (but renewable)
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications: Master’s in Sociology or Social Anthropology or LLM or Integrated 5 year BA LLB (Hons) 1st class or equivalent. Prior work or background in Agriculture, Health, Technology Studies, Environmental Studies or Technology Assessment required.
How to apply:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to The Assistant Registrar, IRD Unit, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application. IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Ambuj D. Sagar at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 15/12/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|