Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)conducting Walkin drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc. / M. Tech holders on 19 DEC 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc. / M. Tech.
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Walk in Date : 19.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Bioremediation of Agrochemicals and Heavy Metals Present in Drainage Water used for Irrigation in Urban and Peri-Urban Agricultural Areas (RP02628)
- Funding Agency NFBSRA, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. (Ms.) Anushree Malik
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto: 18/06/2016
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.18,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
- Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Environmental Science / Technology / Engineering with 75% or more marks and atleast 2 years experience in bioreactor design and operations.
- Venue : CRDT Committee Room No. 291, Block-III, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26591158
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/ superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. (Ms.) Anushree Malik at her e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 19.12.2014
Venue : CRDT Committee Room No. 291, Block-III, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26591158
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|