Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate with M. Tech holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : M. Tech
Salary : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project : Identification, Evaluation and Strategic Management of Risks in Infrastructure Projects in India (RP02737)
- Funding Agency Nationla Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
- Name of the Project Investigator : Prof. K.C. Iyer
- Deptt./Centre : Department of Civil Engineering
- Duration of the project Upto :30/04/2016
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications :1st class M. Tech. (Civil or Mechanical Engineering) with specialisation in Construction Management / Industrial Engineering from reputed Institution.
- Desirable: Good Knowledge of data collection and analysis using statistical tools and software and broad knowledge of Risk Identification & its analysis and Financial Management.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Prof. K.C. Iyer, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application if sending by post. The candidate may also send their applications by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to email@example.com.
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. K.C. Iyer at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
The last date for submitting the completed applications by post or by e-mail is 31/07/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017