Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.02.2015 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk – in interview for one (1) post of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT – sponsored research project titled “A multifaceted research program to investigate the role of Gprotein coupled estrogen receptor (GPR30) in the normal and neoplastic breast: molecular investigations using invitro, invivo and clinical approaches” will be conducted at the Department of Biotechnology, IIT Guwahati. The appointment will be for a period of 1 year which is extendable based on performance.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification and Experience: M. Tech. / M. Sc. in any area of Biological Sciences with minimum of 60% marks throughout. Candidates with valid GATE or NET qualification will be preferred. Candidates with experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques such as DNA and RNA extraction, RTPCR and gel electrophoresis etc are encouraged to apply.
- Fellowship: For candidates with valid NET/GATE qualification: Rs.16,000 p.m. (consolidated) + HRA and medical allowance as per Institute rule. For candidates without NET/GATE qualification: Rs 12,000 p.m. (consolidated) + HRA and medical allowance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Candidates may report with one ink signed application letter, a detailed bio-data stating the educational qualifications and experiences (if any), original & photocopies of relevant marksheets/certificates and two passport size photographs on 16th Feb, 2015 in the Conference room of Department of Biotechnology, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781 039. The interviews will be held from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm only. An advance copy of biodata may be sent by e-mail provided below to Dr Anil Mukund Limaye, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, Assam, India. E-mail: [email protected]: 0361 – 2582218, Fax: 0361 – 2582249
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16.02.2015
Venue : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017