Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Technician & More Vacancies with Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ B.Tech. / BE/ M.Sc./MCA/ B.Sc/ B.Lib/ ITI holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Posts : Junior Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ B.Tech. / BE/ M.Sc./MCA/ B.Sc/ B.Lib/ ITI
Salary : Rs.5200 – 34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 28
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Technician & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for appointment against the following posts in the Institute.
|Post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay||Qualification||Age|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||5||9300 – 34800/-, Grade Pay : `4200/-||(i) Degree from a recognised University or equivalent. (ii) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognised University / Institute or equivalent obtained after
graduation (iii) Experience of two years in a Library / Computerzation of a library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
|Below 30 years.|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||3||9300-34800/-, Grade Pay = ` 4200/-||
Central Instruments Facility
Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Tech. /BE/ M.Sc./MCA or B.Sc. with 2 years’ experience or Diploma in Engineering with 3 years’ experience. Preference will be given to candidates with B.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry or Electronic, Instrumentation or diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering. Desirable : Computer literacy, experience in handling computer controlled sophisticated instruments etc.
Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.Tech /BE/ MSc/MCA or BSc with 2 years’ experience or Diploma in Engineering with 3 years’ experience. Preference will be given to candidates with good knowledge in MS-Office and web-based computer applications.
|Below 30 years|
|Assistant Coach||2||5200 – 20200, Grade Pay : ` 2000||Bachelor’s Degree (in Physical Education) with Diploma in coaching in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates having (i) A Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 5 years experience in the respective field (ii) Represented at state/national or international level in the respective field (iii) Candidate should have experience in coaching Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey Water Polo etc.||Below 27 years.|
|Junior Technician||18||5200 – 20200, Grade Pay : ` 2000||Bachelors Degree in appropriate field or Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in appropriate field or ITI with 3 years experience. Knowledge of computer applications.||Below 35 years.|
How to apply :
- Candidates should have working knowledge in using computer systems for information processing and retrieval.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Relaxation of age will be as per rules. For internal candidates minimum requirements pertaining to age may not be insisted upon.
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organisations /Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through their employers.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Prescribed application form is obtainable from the Administration Section or from our website www.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form (hard copy) only will be considered.
- Incomplete applications or application without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to rejection.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms is 22.12.2014
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016