Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20.01.2015 at 09.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk-in interview to be held in the Department of Physics, IIT Guwahati on 20 January, 2015 from 10.30 am for the following position:
- Junior Research Fellow (1 position) : For a project titled `Dark Matter particles, phenomenology and discovery potential’ under the DST, INSPIRE-faculty scheme, Govt. of India, at the department of Physics, IIT Guwahati.
- Scale of Pay: 12,000/p.m. without NET/GATE & Rs. 16,000 per month with NET/GATE. HRA and Medical as per rule.
- Qualification and Experience: M.Sc. in Physics with 55% or above marks. Candidates having theoretical physics as special/elective will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati):
Interested candidates are requested to apply through email or in hard copy with CV and resume to Dr. Subhaditya Bhattacharya as detailed below. Duration of the Project Staff: The position will be for one year to start with and extendable unto three years subject to satisfactory performance. Unfortunately no TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. Name and Designation of PI: Dr. Subhaditya Bhattacharya Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati, Assam-781039 Email: email@example.com Phone Number: 0361 2583558 (office) Project No: PHY/P/SUB/01
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20.01.2015
Venue : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Guwahati|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|