Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 26/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14GATES001 : “A point-of-care device for sickle cell disease screening in tribal women and new-borns in India.” (BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION.)
- Position & Salary Project Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification B. Com or M. Com in accounts and finance/finance/accounts. Minimum 80% or above in the preceding degree. Familiarity with the online purchase system in IIT Bombay is essential. Should have excellent communication skills. Should be very comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Job Profile Dealing with purchase-related paperwork, following up with vendors, keeping inventory of lab equipment, communicating with suppliers. Other administrative assistance to the PI.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 25th February, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 26/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|