Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 23/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Research Associate on or before 23th February, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 42,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23th February, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DONIR012 : “Recruitment of Project Staff at Tata Centre” (DONATION A/C FUNDS TRANSFER TO IRCC)
- Position & Salary Project Research Associate (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification An undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering(with first class) and an advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Technology and Development. A minimum of one year experience in working in rural areas and interacting with rural population.
- Job Profile Involves interacting with villagers, understanding the present process of de-shelling of marking nut, devising new mechanisms and getting feedback and carrying out PRA (Participatory Rural Appraisal) activities in general.The position involves significant field work.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23th February, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 23rd February, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23th February, 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 23/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017