Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 20/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Research Engineer on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 42,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DONIR003 : “Recruitment of Project Staff on Tata Centre funds” (DONATION A/C FUNDS TRANSFER TO IRCC)
- Position & Salary Project Research Engineer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech./M.E B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc. or equivalent with 3 Years Experience.
- Experience/ Eligibility: Exposure to medical device industry, with academic background in biomedical engineering/ electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering. It is preferred to have background in both design and development of technology specific to medical devices in the previous project work.
- Job Profile The work would include development and deployment of medical devices in hospitals/ field. The problem statement needs to be first evaluated from technology and clinical perspectives. It is expected to use iterative design process while prototyping, with frequent feedback from clinicians and other relevant stakeholders. There will be extensive physical or clinical testing required for the product. After the testing phase the product(s) have to be deployed in the field.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 16th February, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 20/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017