Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 28/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Technical Assistant Job on or before 06/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Earth Sciences of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13MES002 : “EXHUMATION AND DENUDATIONAL HISTORY OF THE WESTERN AND CENTRAL ARUNACHAL HIMALAYA: LOW TEMPERATURE THERMOCHRONOLOGY INVESTIGATION” (MINISTRY OF EARTH SCIENCES)
- Position & Salary Project Technical Assistant – 16000 (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification Bachelors Degree (Non-Engg.)
- Diploma with 3 Years Experience
- Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications handled scientific insturments Job Profile lab research assistant. Helping in preparation of samples and instrument maintenance.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Project Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 6th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 28/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|