Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. J-63/P(14)14-15 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Officer on or before 27/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Technical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Office of the Dean R&D(IRCC).
- Position Technical Officer (1 Post) This position is on contract basis initially for a period of one year and may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
- Qualification & Experience : Ph.D in science/engineering with at least two years relevant experience thereafter . Candidates having at least a Masters in science/engineering with seven years relevant experience may also apply. Relevant Experience includes research administration / research management in an industry or academic environment at middle management level or higher.
- Job Profile Activities will include industry liaison, administration of new initiatives / policies, R&D consortia related activities, activities related to Intellectual property management.
- Age Limit Preferably below 45 years
- Pay Band [PB-3] Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 7600 (Grade Pay) Total emoluments on the minimum pay of Rs. 21900/- (on initial appointment) for the post as per rules excluding HRA is approx. Rs. 67,689/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The selection committee may offer lower designation and lower salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Last date of submitting application: 27.02.2015. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed format downloadable from our website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/PDF/Application_online.pdf with the copies of certificates/testimonials. Persons employed in government and semi-government organization or Educational Institution must apply through proper channel. Applications from other than those belonging to SC/ST communities/female candidates/physically handicapped/ex-service men should be accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.100/- in favour of ‘Registrar, IIT Bombay’ payable at Mumbai. You must super-scribe on the envelope Advt.no. & POST and address it to the Assistant Registrar, R&D (admin), IRCC wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd AC rail fare from the place of residence to the Institute and back by the shortest route for which the proof of onward journey or return journey (at least photo copy of the ticket/receipt) for inspection is essential. Railway fare will not be paid on the spot, but will be reimbursed subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. J-63/P(14)14-15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|