Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 27/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Research Assistant Job on or before 04/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14ICMR002 : “Development of a novel 4DOF compliant assist for vitreoretinal surgery” (Indian Council of Medical Research)
- Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or mechatronics with first class and min two years of experience. Experience can be waived in case of exceptionally talented candidates
- Job Profile Job requires solid modeling, manufacturing, and mechatronics integration for a robot with compliant mechanisms to be designed for minimal invasive surgery such as eye surgery. Demonstrated mechanical design knowledge with sound fundamentals of solid mechanics are highly desirable.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)- Project Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Research Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 4th March, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 27/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|