Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant/ Engineer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 12/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Research Assistant/ Engineer on or before 09/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant/ Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Assistant/ Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary positions for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14MHRD004 : “Outreach, integration and maintenance of Virtual Labs” (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
Assistant Project Manager:
- Position & Salary Assistant Project Manager (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification ME/M.Tech with at least 2 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc/B.Tech/BE with minimum of 4 years relevant experience may also be considered. Should have good leadership and communication skills. Should possess project management skills, such as timely delivery, scheduling, tracking project progress as per plan, timely and accurate reporting, and team management. Should have at least 6 months of experience in managing a team of at least 5 people. Basic proficiency with programming languages, C, C++ , Java. Basic proficiency with Linux, with creating artwork, and with designing websites would be an advantage.
- Job Profile This position is under both Technical and Administration cadres. It involves managing a team of 5-10 members working on creation and deployment of Virtual Labs. The selected candidate will assist college and state level training coordinators to effectively organize Virtual Lab training workshops. This will require extensive travel and phone/email-based communication with Academics elsewhere; consequently the selected candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills. The position also involves extensive liaising with coordinators at other IITs.
Project Research Engineer:
- Position & Salary Project Research Engineer (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical OR BE/B.Tech with at least 5 years industrial experience in building industrial grade electronic circuits. Desirable Experience and Eligibility : Experience in one or more of the following : Strong background & interest in instrumentation & sensing techniques. Demonstrated experience with hardware instrumentation, independently setting up and performing experiments, variety of data collection & analysis systems. Knowledge of board level mixed signal circuit design & testing. Demonstrated analytical, experimental, and problem solving skills.
- Job Profile Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop prototypes and build a data acquisition system which can be integrated into a remote triggered virtual lab experiment setup for multi parameter data collection which can be used by the end user for performing the experiment.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Assistant/ Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Assistant/ Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 9th February, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/02/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 12/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|