Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Administrative Assistant for with Bachelors Degree/ SSC/ HSC holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts : Administrative Assistant
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/ SSC/ HSC
Salary : Rs.14000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency PGRDFI05079 : “RDF Fund”
- Position & Salary Administrative Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidatedsalary Rs.14000/- p.m.
- Qualification Bachelors Degree(non-engg.) / HSC with at least 6 years experience / SSC with more than 10 years of experience handling administrative work in offices including good communication skills and fluency in written, oral English. Awareness of purchase procedures is essential
- Job Profile Office administrative work such as preparation of letters, communicating with suppliers, vendors, helping address various non-technical problems in the laboratory, procuring materials from outside, handling all purchase related matters including bills, entry in stock register, submitting relevant papers in different sections of the institute, answering phone calls etc.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 28th November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|