Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for with M.Tech/ M.E holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Tech/ M.E
Salary : Rs.23,400/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 14.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DST014 : “Development of Thermal Storage System using Phase Change Material for ORC based Solar Thermal Plant” (Department of Science & Technology)
- Position & Salary Junior Research Fellow (2 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.23400/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Gate qualification will also be advantageous.
- Job Profile 1. Knowledge on Heat Transfer, Fluid mechanics and Computational fluid dynamics is desirable. 2. Knowledge on Ansys Fluent, CAD software and Experimental work will be advantageous.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 14th November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :14.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017