Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant for with Ph.D Degree holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts :Project Research Assistant
Qualification : Ph.D Degree
Salary : Rs.42000 – 60000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Assistant:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 10MNRE001 : “National Centre for Photovoltaic Research and Education (NCPRE)” (Ministry of New And Renewable Energy)
- Position & Salary Project Research Scientist (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.42000 – 60000/- p.m.
- Qualification Ph.D (Physics) with atleast two yrs experience., Preferred background ; Silicon solar cells fabrication & characterization, Simulation & modelling on PV Devices.
- Job Profile Silicon solar cells fabrication & characterization, Simulation & modelling on PV Devices. Design of new experiment. Analysis of c-Silicon solar cell performance.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 3rd November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :03.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017