Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant, Project Technical Assistant for with Bachelors Degree/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts :Project Research Assistant, Project Technical Assistant
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.14000 – 31000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Assistant, Project Technical Assistant:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA) of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Research Assistant:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14DONIR010 : “Recruitment of Project Staff for Tata Centre projects” (DONATION A/C FUNDS TRANSFER TO IRCC)
- Position & Salary Project Research Assistant (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000/- p.m.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Environmental Engg.
- Job Profile Job Profile: The person will have to undertake the following tasks related to the project on Portable Water Purifiers: – Design & Development – Fabrication – Testing: In lab and field – Dissemination – Documentation Field exposure and industrial experience is desirable.
Project Technical Assistant (1 Post ):
- Consolidated salary Rs.14000 – 20000/- p.m.
- Qualification Bachelors Degree (Non-Engg.) Diploma with 3 Years Experience
- Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications
- Preferred background: Technical qualification with relevant experience.
- Job Profile Job Profile: The person will have to assist in the following tasks related to the project on Portable Water Purifiers: – Design & Development – Fabrication – Testing: In lab and field – Dissemination Field exposure and industrial experience is desirable.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/ rnd/ HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/ testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 10th November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017