Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 08/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech/ B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./MCA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Research Associate on or before 6th February, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/MCA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 42,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6th February, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Project Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Aerospace Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14ADA002 : “RCS of Coated Cavities in Flying-Wing Configurations” (Aeronautical Development Agency)
- Position & Salary Project Research Associate (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech./M.E/M.Des. B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience Background in Computational Electromagnetics (CEM) and specifically FVTD/FDTD techniques with some exposure to parallel computing.
- Job Profile Computations on parallel platforms using Finite Volume Time Domain (FVTD) solver for predicting electromagnetic scattering from aerospace configurations
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) – Project Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6th February, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay):
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 13th February, 2015 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6th February, 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD/Rectt/Project 08/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|