Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Research Engineer for with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts :Project Research Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
Salary : Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Engineer :
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Systems & Control Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency13NRB001 : “Doppler Velocity Log (DVL) based Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Localization and Navigation for Detecting Underwater Acoustic Sources” (Naval Research Board)
- Position & Salary Project Research Engineer (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech./M.E B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./M.CA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience. The applicant should have a strong background of mathematics and coding.
- Job Profile The job involves solving a control problem and implementing it on an underwater vehicle.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 25th November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|