Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Project Research Engineer for with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts :Project Research Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
Salary : Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Research Engineer :
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 13IAAC001 : “The Technology and Development Solutions Cell.” (IIT BOMBAY ALUMNI ASSOCN. & CLASS OF 1987 OF IIT BOMBAY)
- Position & Salary Project Research Engineer (3 Post s )
- Consolidated salary Rs.28000 – 42000/- p.m.
- Qualification M.Tech./ M.E / B.Tech./ B.E/ M.Sc./ MCA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience 1 to 3 years work experience in the development sector or development related projects is required.
- Job Profile This position requires applicant to have 1 to 3 years work experience in the development sector and/or development related projects. The position will involve co-ordinating projects with the Principal Investigators (PIs) of TDSC, faculty members and students of IIT Bombay. (TDSC page: http://ctara.iitb.ac.in/tdsc) Tasks involved (but not restricted to) are: (1) Overall coordination and planning of TDSL (http://ctara.iitb.ac.in/tdsl) (2) Assist in formulating problems and identifying solution areas based on stake holder requirements faculty interest and projects (3) Mapping project requirements to deliverable academic modules and plan their execution via student-driven projects (4) Responsible towards completion and delivery of project modules (5) Developing outreach material for development-related topics (6) Assist in writing project proposals for agreements with external stakeholders Note: All positions require extensive field work. If you are interested in applying, please provide the following: (1) Detailed resume (2) Statement of purpose highlighting your interests and explaining how you fit the position. (3) Work outputs. All three documents are required as part of application.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project .The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 25th November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016