Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) invites online application for the recruitment of Research Assistant/ Associate for with Master Degree holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay)
Posts : Research Assistant/ Associate
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs.21000 – 42000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant/ Associate:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 6 Months and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
- Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency 14IMHPCU003 : “CUSE R&D Project – Optimizing location and capacity of emergency response infrastructure for megacities” (IIT-Mhrd Plan Grant for C-USE R&D Projects)
- Position & Salary Research Assistant/Associate (1 Post )
- Consolidated salary Rs.21000 – 31000 p.m. / 28000 -42000 p.m./-
- Qualification Applicants should have a good master level degree in relevant fields such as Urban planning, Transportation, Architecture, Land-use and Urban studies with Civil or Architecture background at UG level. A strong background in GIS research and computational methods would be desirable.
- Job Profile Conduct research on Optimal location and allocation of emergency response infrastructure such as fire stations, ambulance etc form of emergency response system in urban fabric. Critical day-to-day tasks include data collection,stakeholder association, analysis and preparation of reports & other deliverables on a fixed timeline. It is also expected that the selected researcher will be writing research papers based on the research conducted in the project.The appointment would be made initially for a period of six months and extendable for the duration of the project (Maximum Three years) based on satisfactory performance.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp , if there is any problem applying online, candidates may apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. No. , project title, position applied for, name,permanent and mailing addresses,date of birth,details of academic qualification and experience or download the Application form available on http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/ProjectStaffInfo.jsp with the copies of certificates/testimonials and must super scribe the envelope with CIRCULAR NO. No. & POST: to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 21st November, 2014 . Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Bombay|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017