Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Project Assistant for Graduate/MBA holders on August 19, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Junior Project Assistant
Qualification : Graduate/MBA
Salary : Rs.14,000-22,400/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : 19.08.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Project Assistant
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Post (s) : Junior Project Assistant
- Title of the Project : Henry Ford Chair Professor Project (MI00757)
- Funding Agency : IRD Unit, IIT Delhi
- Name of the Project Investigator : Prof. Anoop Chawla
- Deptt/.Centre : Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto :31/07/2015
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.14,000-22,400/- p.m. plus
- HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications : Graduate preferably with MBA with good knowledge of MS Office tool, statistical analysis of data and office procedures in IIT.
- Walk In Test / Date of Interview : 19.08.2014
- Time of Written Test / Interview : 03.00 PM
Venue : Room No. 426, Block-II, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 Ph:011-26591058
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be
interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Anoop Chawla at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 19.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017