Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow with M.Tech/ M.E/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Posts : Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Qualification : M.Tech/ M.E/ B.E/ B.Tech Salary : Rs.12,000-20,000/- p.m No of Post : 02 Location : Delhi Last date to apply : 28 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Junior/ Senior Research Fellow:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Cuff Less Nonivasive Blood Pressure Measuremnet Using Radial Arterial Pressure Patch (RP02966)
- Funding Agency Indo-US Science & Technology Forum
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Anamika Prasad
- Deptt./Centre Department of Applied Mechanics
- Duration of the project Upto: 31.03.2017
- Salary :
- Jr. Research Fellow : Rs.14,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30% Or (Rs.12,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30% for Non-NET Candidate)
- Sr. Research Fellow : Rs.20,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30%
- Qualification :
- Jr. Research Fellow :
- Essential: First class B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with NET qualification. Coursework / experience in Biomechanics / Healthcare Devices.
- Desirable: Experience with Mechancial Prototyping / Silicone Molding. Experience with Mechanical Instrumentation.
- Sr. Research Fellow :
- Essential: 1st class B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a recognized University with NET Qualification with 2 years research experience. Experience in Sensor and signal processing. Experience with Microcontroller Circuit Desig, MicrocontrollerProgrammingand related tools (example: Ardunino / Launchpad / Lilypad).
- Desirable: 1. First class M. Tech. / B. Tech. with 2 years relevant experience in the above. 2. Experience with Sensor Fabrication / related tools is highly desirable.
How to apply:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 28/11/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|