Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP02770/10. Candidates who have completed B/Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 15/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi), Delhi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Strcutured Sharing of Networks and Computer Resources in a Community & Devices (RP02770)
- Funding Agency Intel Labs University Research Office (URO), U.S.A.
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Huzur Saran
- Deptt./Centre Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration of the project Upto:03/07/2016
- Consolidated Pay Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250- 44,000/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications 1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. / M.C.A. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Desirable: Experience with NS-3 Simulations and Linux Panel Programming is required.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi):
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Huzur Saran at his e-mail id: [email protected] 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 15/01/2015 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – No. IITD/IRD/RP02770/10
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|