Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate & More Vacancies with Diploma/ ITI/ M.Tech holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts : Project Associate & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/ ITI/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.14,000-44,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Project Associate & More Vacancies
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project : Virtual Labs (Phase-II) (RP02923)
- Funding Agency : Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Name of the Project Investigator(s) : Prof. Ranjan Bose / Prof. Suresh Bhalla
- Deptt./Centre : Department of Electrical Engineering
- Duration of the project Upto : 02/08/2017
Name of the Post : Project Associate
- Desirable : 1) M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent. 2) Experience in Python Programming 3) Familiarity with *nix shells and tools.
- Remuneration : Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250- 44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Name of the Post : Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.)
- Desirable : 1) Experience in Python Programming 2) Familiarity with *nix shells and tools.
- Remuneration : Rs. 25,000-27,500-30,000-32,500-35,000-37,500- 40,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Name of the Post : Jr. Project Assistant
- Qualification : Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch ( 3 years duration) Or ITI with 4 years experience in Electronics branch.
- Desirable : Practical knowledge of Hardware Assembly, Electronics Components, Circuit Assembly and
- Remuneration : Rs.14,000-15,400-16,800- 18,200-19,600-21,000- 22,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
How to apply :
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to the Assistant Registrar, IRD Unit, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left
side of the application & envelope.
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Suresh Bhalla at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 15/10/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|