Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Project Scientist with M.Tech/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) Posts : Project Scientist
Qualification : M.Tech/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.32,000-51,200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 28 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
- Title of the Project Development of Multisensor Data Fusion and Distribution Algorithm with Implementation in HLL on COTS Hardwar (CW13020)
- Funding Agency Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Arun Kumar
- Deptt./Centre Centre for Applied Research in Electronics (CARE)
- Duration of the project Upto: 16/08/2017
- Consolidated Pay Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications M. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with specialization in Signal Processing / Communications / Controls and minimum 70% marks in M. Tech. and 75% marks in B. Tech. (in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent). Or B. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent with minimum with 80% marks and 2 years experience; with overall good academic record. Proficiency in MATLAB and C/C++ programming is desirable
- The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the candidate is found suitable for the post.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to email@example.com.
How to apply:
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Arun Kumar at his e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/ superannuated government employee, his/ her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 28/11/2014 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|