Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for B.Tech/ M.Sc holders on November 11, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000-16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : 11/11/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) – Based De Novo Assembly of Expressed Transcripts and Genome Information in North-East India (RP02943)
- Funding Agency Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. D. Sundar
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
- Duration of the Project Upto:06.08.2017
- Name of the Post :Junior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Candidates having first class B. Tech. / M.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Molecular Biology or any other related field with NET/GATE qualification.
- Desirable: Candidates having computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) and / or experience in advanced Molecular Biology, next generation sequencing data analysis, MD Simulations will be preferred.
- Remuneration :Rs.16,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30% Or Rs.12,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 30% (without NET/GATE qualified candidates)
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec)through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. D. Sundar at his e-mail id: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 11/11/2014
VENUE : Committee Room No. 230, Block-I, Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. Ph: 011-26591061
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi|