Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Associate for B.Tech. / M.Sc holders on September 19, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts :Project Associate
Qualification : B.Tech. / M.Sc
Salary : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : 19/09/2014
Details of Post :
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project G1WP4 – Internet of Things – eHealth (RP02680)
- Funding Agency Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. Subrat Kar
- Deptt/.Centre Department of Electrical Engg./ BSTTM
- Duration of the Project Upto:11/05/2015
- Post (s) : Project Associate
- Consolidated Pay-slab : Rs.27,500-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Qualifications : 1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent in Electronics / E&C / Optical Commmunication / Telecom / Physics with relevant Communication and Electronics background.
- Walk In Test / Date of Interview : 19/09/2014
- Time of Written Test / Interview : 09.30 a.m.
- Venue : Room No. 101- 2A, Bharti School, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591088
The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the Candidate is found suitable for the post.
The candidates who have applied to any of the above projects in the last 3 months should not re-apply. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Subrart Kar at his e-mail id: [email protected] with the phrase “[JOB QUERY]” in the subject line.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 19/09/2014
Venue : Room No. 101- 2A, Bharti School, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:011-26591088
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016