Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Project Scientist & More Vacancies with 10th class/Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Posts :Project Scientist & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th class/Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 7,000-35000/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Walk in Interview : 16/10/2014
Details of Post :
Project Scientist & More Vacancies
Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project Biogas Development and Training Centre (BDTC) (RP02048)
- Funding Agency Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
- Name of the Project Investigator Prof. V.K. Vijay
- Deptt/.Centre Centre for Rural Development & Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto:31/03/2017
Name of the Post :Project Scientist
- Qualification :1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with 6 years experience. Experience in Biogas Technology for 2 years.
- Remuneration :Rs.35,000/- (consolidated)
Name of the Post : Project Assistant
- Qualification :B.Tech. with 1 year experience in Biogas Technology
- Remuneration :Rs.23,500-25,850-28,000-30,550-32,900-35,250-37,600/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
Name of the Post : Sr. Research Fellow
- Qualification :1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with 2 years research experience with NET/GATE qualificiton. Or 1st class M.Tech. or equivalent
- Remuneration :Rs.18,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30%
Name of the Post : Jr. Project Assistant
- Qualification :Diploma (3 years duration) with 1 year experience in Biogas.
- Remuneration :Rs.14,000-15,400-16,800-18,200-19,600-21,000-22,400/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
Name of the Post : Jr. Project Attendant
- Qualification :10th class passed with knowledge of computer operation, file management and office assistance.
- Remuneration :Rs. 7,000-7,700-8,400-9,100-9,800-10,500-11,200/- per month plus HRA @ 20%
HOW TO APPLY:
- The post may be downgraded as per discretion of the Selection Committee if none of the Candidate is found suitable for the post. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview.
- Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. V.K. Vijay at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 16/10/2014
VENUE : 03.30 p.m. Room No. – 290 Block-III, Centre for Rural Development & Technology (CRDT), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph: 011-26596351
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|